5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lasfit LED headlamps / ColorLugs black lug caps

SSBONE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a new RAM owner, 1st mopar ever. 2020 Bighorn Black Night Edition. I'm loving the ride quality and the power of the Hemi. Did a couple of upgrades over the weekend.

Found Lasfit on reading forums here and decided to upgrade my factory halogen low beams. I'm happy with them, nice white color and brighter. Price was affordable, got them from Amazon, link below. One thing to mention, positioning makes a difference, I put one in and compared beam spread to the oem halogen, ended up rotating 180deg, cord up, to better match existing and won't blind on-coming drivers. (don't be that guy)

Also, I have the night edition and hated the chrome lugs on my black wheels. I found these black vinyl lug caps, cheap alternative to spending $150 on black replacement lugs.

Attachments

• ColorLugs.jpg
    ColorLugs.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 79

slicktop

Reaction score
sorry to revive a zombie thread, but... when I follow that link it says "does not fit your 2020 Ram 1500". I was specifically looking at LED headlight bulbs last night and had those saved in confusion.

B.Ras

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a new RAM owner, 1st mopar ever. 2020 Bighorn Black Night Edition. I'm loving the ride quality and the power of the Hemi. Did a couple of upgrades over the weekend.

Found Lasfit on reading forums here and decided to upgrade my factory halogen low beams. I'm happy with them, nice white color and brighter. Price was affordable, got them from Amazon, link below. One thing to mention, positioning makes a difference, I put one in and compared beam spread to the oem halogen, ended up rotating 180deg, cord up, to better match existing and won't blind on-coming drivers. (don't be that guy)

Also, I have the night edition and hated the chrome lugs on my black wheels. I found these black vinyl lug caps, cheap alternative to spending $150 on black replacement lugs.

Are you still happy with your Lasfit LED bulbs now that you have used them for a few months? I’m looking at purchasing the same pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread