5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT Floor Liners

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
I have been very impressed with all of my LASFIT LED light upgrades. As I was checking on the availability of the switchback fog lights, I came across these floor liners. My truck came with the all weather rubber liners, but I don't like how it doesn't completely cover the rear cab floor. I have used OEDRO with my previous F-150 and loved them for the price. I saw these for $129, and I think an additional 20% off with the promo code, but I want other's opinions. So is it worth pulling the trigger on these, or keeping my MOPAR ones? Has anyone put these is your truck?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-152128_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-152128_Chrome.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 71

TX_Phil

Reaction score
Is that 129 for front AND rear like in the picture?
Will be watching this thread to see what other think. Be interesting to see how these compare to husky or weathertech.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

spark

Reaction score

They look just like the 3W liners from Amazon. I got the 3W because I really like that they cover the entire rear floor when the seats are folded up. Had them for over a year with zero issues. They lay flat and if they get dirty I just hose them off in the driveway.

They do cover the rear bins, but you can bend the liner up to get into them.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
Is that 129 for front AND rear like in the picture?
Will be watching this thread to see what other think. Be interesting to see how these compare to husky or weathertech.

It is for for front and rear. There is also a coupon code on their website for additional savings.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score

They look just like the 3W liners from Amazon. I got the 3W because I really like that they cover the entire rear floor when the seats are folded up. Had them for over a year with zero issues. They lay flat and if they get dirty I just hose them off in the driveway.

They do cover the rear bins, but you can bend the liner up to get into them.
So if they are the same just rebranded, then they are cheaper through LASFIT and free shipping as well. Not to mention the possible additional savings with the coupon code. My big horn does not have the storage boxes so that would not be an issue. But I do like that it covers the whole floor in the back.

TX_Phil

Reaction score
So if they are the same just rebranded, then they are cheaper through LASFIT and free shipping as well. Not to mention the possible additional savings with the coupon code. My big horn does not have the storage boxes so that would not be an issue. But I do like that it covers the whole floor in the back.
Thank for the reply. For that price + a possible discount I don't see much risk.
I do have the 2 bins on my Lonestar but I seldom get in to them. Full coverage vs accessing the bins once every 3 months or so...I think a can deal with lifting the liner.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
Thank for the reply. For that price + a possible discount I don't see much risk.
I do have the 2 bins on my Lonestar but I seldom get in to them. Full coverage vs accessing the bins once every 3 months or so...I think a can deal with lifting the liner.

I don't think it is talking about the in floor bins on each back door entrance. I think it is referring to the storage boxes under the seats that the higher models come with. My Bighorn should be the same as yours, and mine just has the brackets on the floor. Where the seats connect.

TX_Phil

Reaction score
I don't think it is talking about the in floor bins on each back door entrance. I think it is referring to the storage boxes under the seats that the higher models come with. My Bighorn should be the same as yours, and mine just has the brackets on the floor. Where the seats connect.
I don't have the storage stuff under the rear seat. I do have those "ram bin" things in the rear floor right behind the front seats. I don't see lifting the liner to access the bin to be a big deal as seldom as I use them. Yes, if I had a fancy truck with the storage system the full size liner could be an issue.

Couldn't figure out the image attachment on tapatalk but this link should be to the image.

Last edited:

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
I don't have the storage stuff under the rear seat. I do have those "ram bin" things in the rear floor right behind the front seats. My Lonestar is a level 2 I think. Maybe that makes a difference?

Couldn't figure out the image attachment on tapatalk but this link should be to the image.

You should be fine. Mine is the same way. If you look at the description, it specifically says not for under seat storage. I currently have to lift my rubber mats if I want to use those in floor bins anyways, so no big deal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread