5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT Crew Cab Floor Mats

The_mtbchris

Reaction score
Back for another honest review!

So I wanted to actually use these for at least a month or two before I said anything about them because I’m aware almost anything looks good out of the box. With that said, I’ve been running the LASFIT Crew Cab Floor Mat set for about 6 weeks now and replaced the OEM all weather mats with these.

Let’s go over the pros:
- very minimal design (huge fan)
- price point for a full set of all weather mats is amazing (especially since there’s usually a sale)
- durability seems to be spot on
- compound of rubber is slightly more forgiving (my little ones who have tripped climbing in the truck are thankful for that)
- ease of cleaning! (With the simplistic design, junk comes out of the grooves very easily. I prefer this over intricate designs that trap debris)

So there are probably more pros that I’m overlooking, but let’s be honest and move into the cons.

Cons:
- I only have one! Coming from the OEM mats, I did appreciate a higher sidewall for the driver and passenger floor mats, BUT for someone who regularly uses their truck for a lot of truck stuff and regularly has dirty shoes, I have yet to get any stains on the carpeted area. If LASFIT came out with a version with a higher sidewall the mats would be a 10/10.

So overall I would rate the mat set a solid 9/10. For most of people that use trucks as a modern day family wagon that occasionally hits a campsite or trip, these mats are perfect and come in at an excellent price point!

**Full transparency, these mats were provided by LASFIT for review. Fuller transparency, I’m keeping them in the truck and not going back to the OEM set.

Attachments

• IMG_9525.png
    IMG_9525.png
    548.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9526.png
    IMG_9526.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 23

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Back for another honest review!

So I wanted to actually use these for at least a month or two before I said anything about them because I’m aware almost anything looks good out of the box. With that said, I’ve been running the LASFIT Crew Cab Floor Mat set for about 6 weeks now and replaced the OEM all weather mats with these.

Let’s go over the pros:
- very minimal design (huge fan)
- price point for a full set of all weather mats is amazing (especially since there’s usually a sale)
- durability seems to be spot on
- compound of rubber is slightly more forgiving (my little ones who have tripped climbing in the truck are thankful for that)
- ease of cleaning! (With the simplistic design, junk comes out of the grooves very easily. I prefer this over intricate designs that trap debris)

So there are probably more pros that I’m overlooking, but let’s be honest and move into the cons.

Cons:
- I only have one! Coming from the OEM mats, I did appreciate a higher sidewall for the driver and passenger floor mats, BUT for someone who regularly uses their truck for a lot of truck stuff and regularly has dirty shoes, I have yet to get any stains on the carpeted area. If LASFIT came out with a version with a higher sidewall the mats would be a 10/10.

So overall I would rate the mat set a solid 9/10. For most of people that use trucks as a modern day family wagon that occasionally hits a campsite or trip, these mats are perfect and come in at an excellent price point!

**Full transparency, these mats were provided by LASFIT for review. Fuller transparency, I’m keeping them in the truck and not going back to the OEM set.
how di i get a free set to "review"?

Users who are viewing this thread