5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lasfit cargos makes the additional lighting a no need

socalram

Reaction score
Does anyone have issues with remote not working with this installed?
I've been having remote interference issues ever since I installed the Lasfit LEDs on CHMSL.
I do like the light output but getting bit annoyed with easy access not working and remote not working until the CHMSL lights turn off.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have issues with remote not working with this installed?
I've been having remote interference issues ever since I installed the Lasfit LEDs on CHMSL.
I do like the light output but getting bit annoyed with easy access not working and remote not working until the CHMSL lights turn off.
I have Lasfit in my cargo but not in brake light. No issues with interference. Had them for about 4 months.

smankins

Reaction score
Same here with Lasfit lights in CHMSL - cargo and brake. I have had no issues since install over a year ago.

FL Laramie

Reaction score
I replaced both the cargo and brake bulbs with the Lasfit bulbs. I began having issues with the key fob when starting the truck. I put the original bulb back in the brake location and the key fob issues went away.

Heisrizn

Reaction score
For those of your experiencing interference, when I searched the combo on Amazon it gave this interesting note on the listing.

View attachment 82365
This is the 3rd Brake light bulb you want.

Shorty1315

Reaction score
This is the 3rd Brake light bulb you want.

Correct, I was pointing out that there are known interference issues for those mentioning it.
Thanks for pointing out the correct one though!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread