5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lasfit cargos makes the additional lighting a no need

K9cop

Reaction score
What bulb # did you order? They are much cheaper on Amazon as opposed to the Lasfit website, but the bulb #s seem to be different.

Sent from my OnePlus 7t using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes OP lol please share just a little more information with the rest of us.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Same as popcenator here ... Grabbed the combo from Amazon, less than $25. Search for this > LASFIT 921 912 LED Cargo Truck White Light and Third Brake Bulbs Red Light Combo. You will have an extra brake bulb as it comes as 4 in the set. Odd that LED lighted trucks didn't already have these, but plenty easy to swap.

popcenator

Reaction score
Same as popcenator here ... Grabbed the combo from Amazon, less than $25. Search for this > LASFIT 921 912 LED Cargo Truck White Light and Third Brake Bulbs Red Light Combo. You will have an extra brake bulb as it comes as 4 in the set. Odd that LED lighted trucks didn't already have these, but plenty easy to swap.
It definitely looked weird to be the only halogen bulb in the exterior, looks much better with the LEDs swapped in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

HoosierTrooper

Reaction score
I bought the set from the Lasfit website that included two bulbs for the top mounted brake light. The LED cargo lights are definitely brighter than the stock halogen but I couldn't see much difference in the brake light. At least the LED brake light bulb should last longer than the halogen and I have a spare in case it does burn out.

Rick J

Reaction score
I don't know anything about these lights. In the pictures they look like they work great. But.........I get really irritated with companies that use deceptive (not false) advertising. Example : In large letters "US Brand" implies made in America. Fine print on package "Made in China" We all buy lots and lots of stuff made in China but when given a choice I'll by made in America. I just don't trust companies that try to deceive me. OK. Stupid rant over. Sorry :p

Attachments

• Capture.1.JPG
    Capture.1.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Capture.2.JPG
    Capture.2.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 45

James8563

Reaction score
When I bought my truck I forgot to check if it had bed lights I assumed it did bring a rebel, but nope. I was going to add the bed lights but decided to add these first. Glad i did, the $140 that I was thinking about spending for that bed lights is going to something else now

Nickv1214

Reaction score
I bought that same set from lasfit brightest I’ve ever had , except one bulb only lasted 10 months .

-Nightwind-

Reaction score
So what’s the difference between these three? One poster said we need the first one?
b82c4ce33dfa6098ff93ad7dcc962c29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popcenator

Reaction score
So what’s the difference between these three? One poster said we need the first one?
b82c4ce33dfa6098ff93ad7dcc962c29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first one is the cargo light bulb (white), second is reverse light specifically made to cooperate with the CANBUS system and not throw a code, the third is a red light for the third brake light.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

K9cop

Reaction score
Just got mine in today, installed them, and man o man are they bright. Very satisfied.

Join more RAM discussions on Reddit /r/5thGenRams

Last edited:

Wedgeajt

Reaction score
Unless you have a bed cover...then the bed lights are nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread