5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Largest tires with Husky mud guards?

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get 35's with Husky or Mopar Mud guards installed?

I'm going to get Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 35x12.5R22 installed on my leveled limited and wondering if I need to remove the mud guards before my appointment with the tire shop.

jcmastin

Reaction score
Hello Carlos, did you end up putting the 35's on? I'm considering the same and was wondering if you have any rubbing? Thanks!

U

User_21361

I would also love to know. Looking at mine, I don't see how I could add 35s without surgery on the mud flaps.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
I did put the 35"s on, and the husky mudguards! I also have 2" spacers and a 5 inch lift. I got MAJOR rubbing. even with the lift. I did some modifications to the mudguard and attached it with an eye-bolt and t-nut to pull it further in towards the cabin of the car and the rubbing is gone. But I doubt these would fit at all with stock suspension.

U

User_21361

I did put the 35"s on, and the husky mudguards! I also have 2" spacers and a 5 inch lift. I got MAJOR rubbing. even with the lift. I did some modifications to the mudguard and attached it with an eye-bolt and t-nut to pull it further in towards the cabin of the car and the rubbing is gone. But I doubt these would fit at all with stock suspension.
Nice! Pics, or it didn't happen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

2020GraniteBH

Reaction score
Glad to see you could make it work out thats good to know when I get tires in the future. I hate these husky mud guards the factory 3m tape is terrible they flap when im driving :mad:

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have did some major surgery to my weather tech mudflaps on my leveled limited with 315/40/26 tires but have eliminated the rub...

Users who are viewing this thread