5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Largest Tire on stock 18" ORG

Phillip Berk

Reaction score
So when my factory ORG tires wear out, prob a while, only have 700 miles on the truck, I want go slightly up in tire height, right now I have the 275/65/18's, I want to stick with the factory rims. If I'm not mistaken the factory wildpeak AT are a 32' tire, I've thought about putting the rebel wheels and tires on my truck but are those taller? I believe I read those are 33's? whats the largest tire I can go with a fully stock ORG, no rubbing or any of that good stuff. Also what is the best tire for a quiet ride. I like the stock ones but they are a little small and I like the look of a beefy tire. Fun fact, went off- roading today with my buddies JL sahara, with a 3 inch lift and 35's we stood about identical in height.

antwon412

Reaction score
So when my factory ORG tires wear out, prob a while, only have 700 miles on the truck, I want go slightly up in tire height, right now I have the 275/65/18's, I want to stick with the factory rims. If I'm not mistaken the factory wildpeak AT are a 32' tire, I've thought about putting the rebel wheels and tires on my truck but are those taller? I believe I read those are 33's? whats the largest tire I can go with a fully stock ORG, no rubbing or any of that good stuff. Also what is the best tire for a quiet ride. I like the stock ones but they are a little small and I like the look of a beefy tire. Fun fact, went off- roading today with my buddies JL sahara, with a 3 inch lift and 35's we stood about identical in height.
Good morning,

not sure where you are located, but I am soon to have a set of the all black rebel wheels with the duratrac tires for sale. Only 3000 miles on them. They would look really good on the ORP equipped truck.
$1100. And you could sell your current setup to recoup a lot of that I would say.
I am up in Northern California.

Phillip Berk

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am in South Florida, a little far, but I'd love those

5thGenLoco

Reaction score
You can easily go 275/70, which is a 33.2/33.4 depending on brand. Adding width is where you'll run into rubbing issues.

1Zach1

Reaction score
Here is someone with 295/70r18 on stock wheels/suspension.

Donreb

Reaction score
Good morning,

not sure where you are located, but I am soon to have a set of the all black rebel wheels with the duratrac tires for sale. Only 3000 miles on them. They would look really good on the ORP equipped truck.
$1100. And you could sell your current setup to recoup a lot of that I would say.
I am up in Northern California.
Old thread but do you still have these wheels? Been looking for wheels like those. I’m in Reno so depending on where in NorCal might work.

antwon412

Reaction score
Old thread but do you still have these wheels? Been looking for wheels like those. I’m in Reno so depending on where in NorCal might work.
Sorry, sold both sets of original Rebel wheels quite a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread