5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Largest Ram Dealer Opens

Believemeustink

Reaction score
I would like to hear more about what other select markets they are planning to open up Ram only dealers at.

I hope michigan is some on the list.

Socks

Reaction score
I'm like an hours drive from there. I may have to check this out. Was hoping someone would chime in on their prices.

Socks

Reaction score
Update: heading there now. Yelp makes it seem like a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram dealer. But, there website says largest Ram dealer so heres to hoping I'm going to the right spot.

https://www.hunterdodgechryslerjeep.net/news-feed.htm

Edit: if I get there and there is a bunch of 2019's then post any colors you wanna see and I'll try and take plenty of pics but idk what they will have.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Looks like Hunter is an existing normal CJDR dealer and Ram of the West is a separate, Ram only facility that they just opened.

Socks

Reaction score
The lot is freaking huge. Yes, they have an older mutli-brand dealer but one block away is a huge Ram only dealer tons of 2019's and it's a volume dealer.

Socks

Reaction score
Alright here we go. This lot is huge, feels like over 100+ 2019's sitting around. I got to look at around 10, took up over an hour of our salesman's time. He was excellent though.
Things I finally got to notice now being inside of many of them all at once.
Alpine is the best sound for good bass and gets pretty loud while not getting distorted.
Laramie leather is nice, really nice. It feels good to the touch. Though I'd say the limited is nicer and then the longhorn is the nicest. This bighorn cloth was good, comfortable, but the passenger seat did not have lumbar support and that's a pretty big deal for the old lady.
We ended up liking the bucket style seats more than the bench. The middle bench is ever so slightly reclined but not nearly enough for anything above a 30 min drive.
One thing I tries in all 10 trucks which was a big complaint on the forum was I tried the AC, it was 103 at the beginning and got to about 106 by the end. Every truck got cold within about 90 seconds. Even in the back seats. However, the bench rear vents felt great on legs and ok on chest but were too low to feel on the face. The bucket seats rear vents felt great everywhere. Keep in mind, lancaster is a desert it is hot and dry.
Also, pictures dont do certain colors justice. The delmonico red is GORGEOUS in person, the dark green is also much better in person (looks black 3/4 of the time), and that brown is sexy I hate chrome on trucks but it was the best looking truck with chrome anything.

And a huge shootout to out salesman Chris C. who helped us out. Was great to us and was upfront on deals. He walked around with us in the heat for a long time and let us sit, lay down and test all trucks. Great guy!

Last edited:

1Raider

Reaction score
Did they have any Rambox trucks on the lot?

Socks

Reaction score
My camera take pictures too large to post. So heres a screenshot. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180912-173532_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-173532_Gallery.jpg
    732.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20180912-173540_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-173540_Gallery.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 55

Users who are viewing this thread