5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Vs Limited

RAM_Davis

Reaction score
Floor mats $700 last I heard. I don't have the part number though.
I ordered the OEM black rubber "slush" ones for $150 shipped from Amazon. I've heard they are great, and i won't have to worry about cleaning any carpet. Those will have to do!

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you know the secret you can get the OEM rubber mats with a red Rams head

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
They are nice but they cover the RAM bins. Do you know of anyone here who has cut them?
That's the case with just about any floor mats. It's easy enough to access them even with the floor mats. I only keep things in there that I won't need very often, and put the more frequently used items in the under seat storage or one of the ramboxes.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are nice but they cover the RAM bins. Do you know of anyone here who has cut them?

My Limited floor mats cover them and I think all OEM mats cover the bins.

It's still easy to access them and I would much rather they cover the bins as it provides a little more security. The typical crack head who breaks into your truck may not know those storage areas exist and may not find them if they are covered by a floor mat.

They will provide a little more security than the center console or glove box if you need to temporarily store something in your truck because the place you are visiting prohibits you from taking it with you.

I'm considering one of these for a little extra security.

tuffy-ram1500-rear-in-floor-storage-security-lid-357-01.R110920.jpg

RAM_Davis

Reaction score
That's the case with just about any floor mats. It's easy enough to access them even with the floor mats. I only keep things in there that I won't need very often, and put the more frequently used items in the under seat storage or one of the ramboxes.
Love my Longhorn but do wish it had ramboxes!
My Limited floor mats cover them and I think all OEM mats cover the bins.

It's still easy to access them and I would much rather they cover the bins as it provides a little more security. The typical crack head who breaks into your truck may not know those storage areas exist and may not find them if they are covered by a floor mat.

They will provide a little more security than the center console or glove box if you need to temporarily store something in your truck because the place you are visiting prohibits you from taking it with you.

I'm considering one of these for a little extra security.

tuffy-ram1500-rear-in-floor-storage-security-lid-357-01.R110920.jpg
This made me LOL. Great points about keeping things hidden.
I don't know, sorry. Can't imagine it looks good. I in fact appreciate that it keeps them covered.
Great point
Same here. They hide the bins, keep them clean and only take a second to flip up...
Great point as well.

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback. I'm new to Rams and trucks period and so far loving this community

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
The Mopar rubber mats from amazon do fit the '24 Limited in case anyone was wondering. They have not kept up with the application listing - i think they are advertised for 2019's.
Fit is very good. Could be thicker, but i think they will do the job just fine. The oem mats will suffice for summertime.

Users who are viewing this thread