5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie vs Limited

Mjkatona

Reaction score
Out the door I can pick up a limited for 53k or a Laramie for 46k. Both suits my needs - daily driver, family ride and travel trailer hauler.

The laramie has the etorque and the limited doesnt. Talk me into which one to get as I can afford both but not sure if spending the extra 7k is worth it.

NJC1684

Reaction score
Out the door I can pick up a limited for 53k or a Laramie for 46k. Both suits my needs - daily driver, family ride and travel trailer hauler.

The laramie has the etorque and the limited doesnt. Talk me into which one to get as I can afford both but not sure if spending the extra 7k is worth it.

If the Laramie fits your needs buy that and take the family on vacation.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see you have a limited.. Are the 360 Cameras worth it?

I don't know if they are 7k worth it but they are nice to have for sure. If I was doing to over again, I would probably option up a Laramie w/sport package instead of the Limited ONLY because I like the front grille. I have painted and done some work to my Limited so I'm really pleased with it. You have 2 different colors too and quite frankly I am too picky so I am going to buy exactly what i want.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah these are two really different trucks. You won’t have the 360 camera on the Laramie either so you wont have it either way... Maybe those two mirrors will help you with your towing. I personally like that blue and like the indigo interior too so I would go with the limited. But I also would get exactly what I want either way and had certain things I definitely wanted, you seem like you have much more flexibility.

Mjkatona

Reaction score
Well. Dealer sent the limited to a different dealer.. down to the Laramie.

Mjkatona

Reaction score
That made for an easy decision. For what its worth; I have a Laramie with the Level 1 package and have no regrets. I think the Laramie trim has just enough Luxury without going over the top.
Nice! Do you have the kiddie seat up front or a full console?

Xmetal

Reaction score
Personally I like the shape of the Laramie front better, especially in sport trim. Also not a fan of the cowboy saddle motif of the Limited.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Personally I like the shape of the Laramie front better, especially in sport trim. Also not a fan of the cowboy saddle motif of the Limited.
Yeah, I see that and still hear Sam Elliot’s voice and images of horse corralling or whatever was going on in those old commercials! I want the Rebel interior in my Laramie, but in blue.

agjr85

Reaction score
360 cam is pretty neat, pluse you also lose the auto park if you have that Level 2 package.
I went with a Longhorn, has the same front end as the Limited, all the bells & whistles (minus the air suspension). Plus in Saddle/Black it looks nice and not so cowboyish.
I could of gotten a limited for about 3K more, but all the dealers around here had Limited with Tow mirrors. They can't move them, stupid that they ordered so many with TOW mirrors.

Users who are viewing this thread