5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Under Seat Storage Bin

Mketch

Reaction score
Recently took delivery of my new 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie Level II. I was able to get over the removal of the heated rear seats, the reclining rear seats, the 4-way lumbar, and the dimming passenger mirror. But now I’m going through it all over again feeling cheated by removal of the rear under seat storage. It’s listed on the website under the Level II equipment, but it’s not on my build sheet. Pretty lame. Anyone have one for sale that they removed to put on an aftermarket option? I want the factory one even though it’s probably less practical. A54B8428-24EE-4396-A69F-9EF5CBB76E4C.jpeg

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine had that deleted also. Along with the inverter. It sucks. I bought the under seat storage for $70. Still planning to add inverter.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a lot more than just the fold up partition to add. There are the plastic endcaps
for the seats. You will need the latch and have to cut the rug to access the Latch bolt holes.
Don't forget to get all the bolts too.

You should just get a DU-HA instead. It would probably be cheaper in the long run.

I sold my Factory storage stuff when I changed to the Locking DU-HA. I did have to put
some washer/spacers under the seats to raise them so the relining seats still worked correctly.

Malodave

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You should just get a DU-HA instead. It would probably be cheaper in the long run.
Those look good, but i'm not a fan of plastic.
This is a higher end metal one if you need something much more secure (but expensive)

I have the OEM one, and honestly it sucks. It's better then nothing, but that's about it. It's so small because there is still a hump under the seat for some reason so it's not even flat underneath.

Anyone have one for sale that they removed to put on an aftermarket option? I want the factory one even though it’s probably less practical.
How much you paying? I might be convinced to take mine out

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is a higher end metal one if you need something much more secure (but expensive)

While pricey, it's not bad for storage of your long guns.

Du-ha and Weathertech also have underseat storage, but those are plastic also.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the OE storage. It's OK. If I didn't have it
I would definitely opt for one of the aftermarket versions.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Recently took delivery of my new 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie Level II. I was able to get over the removal of the heated rear seats, the reclining rear seats, the 4-way lumbar, and the dimming passenger mirror. But now I’m going through it all over again feeling cheated by removal of the rear under seat storage. It’s listed on the website under the Level II equipment, but it’s not on my build sheet. Pretty lame. Anyone have one for sale that they removed to put on an aftermarket option? I want the factory one even though it’s probably less practical. View attachment 143139

I like the stock under seat storage. It keeps smaller items from rolling around on the floor, but doesn't get in the way of carrying bigger items. Keep an eye out in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum. They seem to pop up every few months for about $150.

Users who are viewing this thread