5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie rear seat question

jsimon26

Reaction score
I recently swapped in a full Laramie seat set into my Big Horn. I have a question on where this flap goes behind the middle flip down seat/arm rest of the rear seats? Looked around and couldn't find an obvious place.

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 85

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is a TRX, but probably the same as other trims. Since you have a Bighorn, it might just be missing the catches for the flap.

IMG_0318.jpeg
IMG_0316.jpeg

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The texture looks different in the two trucks. To me it looks like they put a nicer panel in the trucks that have the fold down arm rest, and it has those attaching points.

Pooch

Reaction score
Does Laramie rear seat doent fold? Been trying to access my HK subwoofer but I cant find the string for it to fold

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
My Laramie rear seats fold. Do you have the reclining rear seats? My understanding is that the relining rear seats fold, but the stationary seats do not. Don't quote me on that though. :)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does Laramie rear seat doent fold? Been trying to access my HK subwoofer but I cant find the string for it to fold
If yours does fold, the pull strings will be situated like this. Easiest to reach from the center (if you have a folding center armrest).

1690236445612.jpeg

jsimon26

Reaction score
They fold, the string is pretty hidden on each side. Reclining the seat helps access the string a little easier

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
In the year and a half I had my Laramie, I didn't know they folded.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the year and a half I had my Laramie, I didn't know they folded.
Unfortunately, it's not very useful. I couldn't get mine to lay down flat - they just lean forward a little. Not sure what good it really does.

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's not very useful. I couldn't get mine to lay down flat - they just lean forward a little. Not sure what good it really does.
I use them for behind the seat storage. This is where I keep my battery powered inflator and jumper cables.

Users who are viewing this thread