5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Fog-lights

alexp003

Reaction score
Interesting feature I discovered over the weekend - When you have your brights on, the right or left fog light will come on when you take a turn (e.g. right fog light comes on when you turn right). Not sure if that has already come up, but I thought it was pretty cool.

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
You don't have to have high beams on, just more noticeable...

I test drove one that lit up when you hit the signal (seemed brighter than the one that comes on with steering wheelmovement), but my LoneStar doesn't have that, just the one tied to the steering wheel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yes my bighorn has the feature as well, they are corning lights a lot of European cars have the feature but I've also seen it on some Ford Cars.

rlc2020

Reaction score
My first car was an '88 cadillac brougham. It had extra lights in the fenders in either side that came on when you turned. The first day I picked my truck up iI hadn't yet used the fog lights so I noticed this feature that night. Really cool little throwback to 80's luxury car nostalgia for me. If your fog lights are on they wont light up individually, only with high beams or low beams without fog lights on will it do it.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And if you really want or need to light up the night, you can program the Fog Lights to not turn off with Brights on with the Tazer DT

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online