5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie and Rebel Incentives

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m gaining momentum toward making a purchase of a 2020 Ram, and see a bit of interesting pricing info as I read around the forums. It seems to me with some of the deals people are posting, the incentives must vary quite a lot month to month.

Currently, the Bighorn incentives are quite a bit greater than the Laramie or Rebel trims. Are there ever sales where the Laramie and Rebel incentives are equal to or higher than Bighorn? I know the past is no indication of future pricing, but I’d love to know if these rebates typically reach other trim levels as well.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Rebel may be not. Laramie yes toggle between Bighorn and Laramie.

Ram41313

Reaction score
I was looking at those and a limited 63k on a limited was wondering what’s a good out the door price on one bought one lately?

Ram41313

Reaction score
Dealer did say rebates are usually never that good on those cause fca figures if your buying one of those trucks you got money lol

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score

If that’s true I’m very content waiting. Not really in any rush, but would love to take ownership sometime before the 2021s come around.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s when you’ll find some really good incentives on the 2020‘s , when the 2021’s start coming out and they have left over 2020’s . When I bought my Rebel they had $20,000 off because the 2020’s were already on their lot . The only downfall is you only have a choice of what’s on their lot .

Wheeler

Reaction score
I’m gaining momentum toward making a purchase of a 2020 Ram, and see a bit of interesting pricing info as I read around the forums. It seems to me with some of the deals people are posting, the incentives must vary quite a lot month to month.

Currently, the Bighorn incentives are quite a bit greater than the Laramie or Rebel trims. Are there ever sales where the Laramie and Rebel incentives are equal to or higher than Bighorn? I know the past is no indication of future pricing, but I’d love to know if these rebates typically reach other trim levels as well.
Laramie 20% off Msrp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-081841.jpg
    Screenshot_20200217-081841.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread