5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Advanced Safety Group

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I build my 2022 Laramie on the Ram site, the ASG is $1,700 and only includes the tailgate ajar warning lamp. That’s one expensive lamp. I think I’ll be skipping the golden lamp. F9FDAFE0-03DF-4972-98A6-134C87AE5663.png

1ramrunner

Reaction score
Thought it also had surround view camera and other safety related items

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Might be a website issue. I know the Ram website has been glitchy in the past ... maybe try a different browser or clear cookies and try again?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have another option selected that includes the other items you aren't seeing in the ASG?

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With that option, and a Comma3 from COMMA.AI the Ram can drive like a Tesla.
I have it on my 2021 Laramie. The RAM is not fully supported yet, But we are close.

Malodave

Join the RAM Comma Discord:

testcrewman

Reaction score
I ordered my Laramie with the ASG, and even the POC just lists the tailgate ajar warning lamp. My dealer assures me that it is just a system glitch and that the ASG does include the 360 camera, lane keep assist and adaptive cruise. I was nervous when I first saw it. No way was I paying $1900 for a warning lamp that comes with the MFT anyway.
I understand that the asg has the surround camera. There are no packages I selected that come with it that I see.

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered my Laramie with the ASG, and even the POC just lists the tailgate ajar warning lamp. My dealer assures me that it is just a system glitch and that the ASG does include the 360 camera, lane keep assist and adaptive cruise. I was nervous when I first saw it. No way was I paying $1900 for a warning lamp that comes with the MFT anyway.
Yeah, I spoke with Sandi at Mark Dodge and she said that the Ram site is very glitchy. She said it includes all of those features. She also said the technology group is available, but might not be listed. It’s not.

testcrewman

Reaction score
I would have liked to add the technology group as well. Too bad Renae didn't know that when I ordered.
Yeah, I spoke with Sandi at Mark Dodge and she said that the Ram site is very glitchy. She said it includes all of those features. She also said the technology group is available, but might not be listed. It’s not

testcrewman

Reaction score
How much is ASG on your POC? I believe that the tech package was integrated into ASG well before you ordered.

The ASG is listed at $1895 MSRP on my POC. That would be a great surprise if I did get the technology group as well as the ASG.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The ASG is listed at $1895 MSRP on my POC. That would be a great surprise if I did get the technology group as well as the ASG.
I'm misspeaking and thinking about the Limited Level 1 group which had the Tech Group integrated into it. Sorry man. I'm a jerk!

Users who are viewing this thread