5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie 2020 wheels upgrade

Zee.Laramie20

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My Laramie 1500 has stock 22 wheels and I want to upgrade to 18 may be 17 with 2inch front lift. What are some recommendations for life kits and tire size without having to modify for rubbing issues. My truck is a daily driver but I will be off roading/overlanding frequently.
Thanks

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
You will be unable to upgrade to anything smaller than 18" due to caliper clearance issues. In fact not all 18" wheels clear the caliper so be careful when selecting the wheels.

Dave08

Reaction score
I’ve also been researching the different wheel and tire sizes and it all depends on the overall look you want to achieve and how you are going to use your truck. I am also using my truck as a daily and planning to go off-roading, I came across a comprehensive article, here is the link. It helped me choose the right specifications for wheel and tire size without rubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread