5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lane sense not working, FCW not working.

Morgansmetal

Reaction score
Getting this code U148A - ABS

2020 6.7L 3500

Had the front window replaced by a company and had to get the lane sense updated by the dealer. They said they couldn’t fix it due to te truck being lifted. (3-3/4” front and 2” rear)

I brought it back to the window guy and they unplugged the rear view mirror for a second and got consequently I got this code, I can’t get it to go away I’ve unplugged both batteries and let it sit, and my auto agent EZ LYNK doesn’t clear it either. Help a brother out please

You're gonna get so yelled at for posting in the wrong forum.

Getting this code U148A - ABS

2020 6.7L 3500

Had the front window replaced by a company and had to get the lane sense updated by the dealer. They said they couldn’t fix it due to te truck being lifted. (3-3/4” front and 2” rear)

I brought it back to the window guy and they unplugged the rear view mirror for a second and got consequently I got this code, I can’t get it to go away I’ve unplugged both batteries and let it sit, and my auto agent EZ LYNK doesn’t clear it either. Help a brother out please
3500? What the heck is that? 😉

Is your replacement windshield OEM (MOPAR) purchased through a dealer by your installer or an aftermarket?

FYI...I just had my windshield replaced at Safelite this morning...had a 7:00 a.m. appointment. They had to use a special scan tool/calibration tool and take my truck for a drive after they installed the windshield. They told me they have to recalibrate the sensors. Anytime a windshield is replaced they have to do it. It took them about twenty minutes and is perfect. I'll bet your installer did not have the little laptop with software Safelite or the dealer utilizes thus the reason they couldn't do it.

Most likely you are going to have to make a trip to the dealer. If the window company can't fix it, the dealer should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back