5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Koons Factory Order Ram TRX $10,000 OFF MSRP

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Continuing on with our great factory order group buys, we would like to introduce $10,000 off MSRP for any RAM TRX factory order! No gimmick, no BS. Simply reach out to Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com to start your order.

We also offer 6% below on all 1500, 2500 & 3500's. That's up to 12k off a factory ordered Ram truck.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Ordering Manager: Craig Benner
New Car Director: Erica Ramsey
[email protected]

Last edited:

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We've gotten quite a few emails asking if there is an MSRP minimum or if freight is excluded. The answer is no to both. We do not add freight back on to our forum group buys nor do we have a minimum MSRP for the $10,000 off. We do collect tax and tags up front and tag, title and register the vehicle on your behalf in your state. You DO NOT have to do that yourself.

Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I knew about these group buys before I got mine. Maybe next time.

rotts4u

Reaction score
Trade it in and order a new one 😊
I have a rarely used 2019 Longhorn with 17K miles as a second vehicle. I keep seeing offers for mine now in the price range to make me want to trade and wait on a new one. I dont mind not having one for a few months if needed. I have another vehicle so is there really a chance I can trade/sell you mine now and get a 22 for 6% off invoice? The only reason I would do this is to get 3 years newer and a 33 gallon tank which I really regret not getting on mine.

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
I have a rarely used 2019 Longhorn with 17K miles as a second vehicle. I keep seeing offers for mine now in the price range to make me want to trade and wait on a new one. I dont mind not having one for a few months if needed. I have another vehicle so is there really a chance I can trade/sell you mine now and get a 22 for 6% off invoice? The only reason I would do this is to get 3 years newer and a 33 gallon tank which I really regret not getting on mine.
That’s exactly what I’m doing. When my truck is built I’m trading a 2018 Ram 1500 with 29k miles. They guaranteed the 6% off invoice plus any incentives that may be running. Send Craig your build specs, you won’t regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread