5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kooks 1-3/4" SS HEADERS & GREEN Y-PIPE. 2019-2020 RAM 1500 5.7L. CONNECTS TO OEM sku:3520H230

Jack.

Reaction score
Thanks! On stage one until the powertrain warranty is close to or done. Have the ram air, and pulsar at the moment. And dont want to tag the pcm as automatic warranty void here. That's why the kooks is really appealing. ARH and SW are beauties also, sound amazing and work well(following Cammed Ram, Hot D@mn Ram and Frostbite Ram on utube), but require tunes unlocking pcm(as far as I gather). Pricey, but I think that's the extra catalyst material in the green cats. 400 count instead of 200 count. Headers themselves or with off road pipe aren't that much different from other quality headers. I really enjoyed this thread about a mod I am looking into, thanks!
how are those headers treating you in 2022? kooks having a sale and i might jump the guns on those LOL, any issue with inspections?

Smellyram

Reaction score
I didn’t see how old this post was I was wondering if anyone has ever installed these headers with a borla Cat-back

Rambro77

Reaction score
I didn’t see how old this post was I was wondering if anyone has ever installed these headers with a borla Cat-back
I know this is an older thread, but I just installed these on my 2021 5.7 etorque, I had previously installed the ram air intake, billet throttle spacer to hear her whistle, and the borla atak catback, let me tell you this truck sounded awesome before with the ****ty stock cast log exhaust manifolds and the atak catback, but now, HOLY ****! A nice rumble at idle, and when you give er has she sounds demonic! Love it! But sure my neighbors are going to hate me, especially when I leave at 5:45am to go to work! lol!

Attachments

• IMG_1573.jpeg
    IMG_1573.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1572.jpeg
    IMG_1572.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online