5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KO2's Gulp...

Redfour5

Reaction score
I had KO2's on my 2015. I loved them but not how long they lasted. At Costco, I could get them for right at 800 (when on sale 150 off) and some change installed (17 inch OEM rims). I just checked on what a set would cost on the 2021 with the 20 inch rims... They would be 1,108 bucks installed. Owww. He did say they will be 150 less in August... So, I guess that's better. Thanks. I think as long as these Falken's are OK towing, I'll milk them for all they are worth... I loved those KO2's. But after 40K, they are generally shot up here in MT even being taken care of.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, generally the larger wheel size you have the more expensive tires are going to be. Smaller sidewall = more expensive. Same concept as bigger tire = more expensive.

BilletMotoRam

Reaction score
Check out the cooper rugged treks. Will be my choice when I’m ready for tires, 60k mile warranty. I haven’t had good mileage out of BFG’s either.

Users who are viewing this thread