5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyless entry

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am sure you can. You'll need the new door handles. You will need the new rf module. You'll have wire it all and then program everything. I did it to my 13 ram. It didn't have the push to start though so at least you won't need new keys also. There is a guy that has lots for the DS. He may do them for the DT also. Not sure if I can post the link or not.

SamboRambo

Reaction score
I have the same issue. If any one knows of some one who can convert these doors to keyless entry in addition to keyless go, I am a new owner that is strongly interested. I asked the parts person at the dealer and he said it was tied into the 8.4 uConnect system to function which I only have the 3.5 uConnect with my base model Big Horn. Help!

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the same issue. If any one knows of some one who can convert these doors to keyless entry in addition to keyless go, I am a new owner that is strongly interested. I asked the parts person at the dealer and he said it was tied into the 8.4 uConnect system to function which I only have the 3.5 uConnect with my base model Big Horn. Help!
You need to catch a Unicorn first. Sorry for the humor... but it's gonna cost you an arm, leg and your first born.

PTRAM

Reaction score
I didn't realize I didn't have it as I had bend driving two Jeep Cherokees that both had it, but it is not that big of deal that I would think of adding it to my Ram. Yeah, I should have checked before I purchased the Ram but probably would have purchased it anyhow as it does have a lot of nice features and I love it so far. (had it for just a month)

Users who are viewing this thread