5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key Fob Size

Atcje

Reaction score
Is it just me or are these things huge?

Polaris Man

Reaction score
They are much bigger than the 4th Gen, I also don't like how the buttons aren't inset a bit so you know which one you're pressing without looking at them.

Atcje

Reaction score
It feels like a TV remote in my hand. There's a series of pushes (and I don't know them) that will lower the windows, I'm always afraid I'll lean against something and activate that while its pouring rain outside and never know it.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No kidding... it's like having two smart phones in your pocket.

slivoman

Reaction score
I'm positive these windows do not roll down with the remote. That was stopped by most manufactures years ago. I have looked and no one says this is possible on the 2019. I for one would love to have that feature back.

Spirito2

Reaction score
I'm positive these windows do not roll down with the remote. That was stopped by most manufactures years ago. I have looked and no one says this is possible on the 2019. I for one would love to have that feature back.
wish FCA kept it my wifes 2015 edge does it and my 2017 tahoe for work does it i love it when coming out on a hot day

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree these are too large....Imagine renting a RAM at one of those rental places that wires both keys together. The key's on our Audi are also larger than the previous generation. I hope this is a trend that goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread