5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key FOB protector leather case

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have always put my FOB's on some sort of protective case. i too have one of these and i like the protection it provides. i do not use the clip however, i keep mine in my front pocket.

Maple

Reaction score
Looks like the one I purchased from eBay. Actually had to have him send me a replacement because the first one he sent didn't have all the right button labels - replacement was perfect (and I put the other cover on my spare fob, figuring it was good enough). I've had it for a couple of months and it's holding up pretty well.

Kidder

Reaction score
The one thing I hate about my fob is the skinny *** area where the key ring goes. I can't find one skinny enough, yet large enough to accommodate my five keys. I have the same fob as the OP.

I'd like to have the shackle only in that pic at the top.

Last edited:

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think these cases are hideous but they should work for protection. I’d just rather buy another FOB. But I’m also careful with my FOB but accident do happen.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
While I can see the protection side, I like the way my FOB looks naked. I also would not want to add any extra girth. I usually carry my FOB in my pants watch pocket when wearing jeans and anything bigger would be too tight.

arizonapaul

Reaction score
Love it and just ordered for the Longhorn, Black with the brown stitching-----perfect. thank u

nice bonus that I can now hang from my belt loop

Adrianp89

Reaction score
Love it and just ordered for the Longhorn, Black with the brown stitching-----perfect. thank u

nice bonus that I can now hang from my belt loop

Can you post real pics and review? Like the above posted, I really like how the key fob looks and like to show it off, but also would like some protection.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had one for several months. I didn't keep the hook on it so it ads no noticeable girth. Holding up well so far.

k1kelley

Reaction score
I don't use the clip. Keep in my pocket with pocket knife and laptop security key. So the cover keeps it from getting scratched up.

FobCoverFront.jpg FobCoverBack.jpg

arizonapaul

Reaction score
Can you post real pics and review? Like the above posted, I really like how the key fob looks and like to show it off, but also would like some protection.

I just ordered it a few hours ago. love the idea and the look of it. ill post when I get in next week...

Users who are viewing this thread