5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key Fob not recognized or ??? Won't start

jhah17

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Went out to start my truck this morning and hit the remote to unlock it and it didn't work. I grabbed my spare and it didn't work either. Got in it and the display says push brake to start as normal but when I hit the button, nothing. No accessory no run... nothing. I've tried pressing the fob against the button to no avail... it didn't give me any warning about the fob or anything. The "press brake to start" goes away after a minute but if I hit unlock on the door, it pops back on. I have interior and exterior lights and brake lights but I tried to hook it up to jump it just in case.... but still nothing. I disconnected the battery for 25 minutes this morning and nothing... left it disconnected while I went to work in my car and hooked it up when I got home and still nothing. Anybody got anything? Fuse F44 isn't there just in case someone says something about that.

Last edited:

jhah17

Reaction score
RF hub would be my first guess. Is your rear window leaking?
Hasn't rained in a while but I don't believe it is. I'll check it out though. It was working no problem yesterday and hasn't rained in probably a week or better here.

Users who are viewing this thread