5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key Fob has left the vehicle

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has ever seen this scenario, I get into truck, or waiting in the truck, then when passenger side door is opened, my cluster chimes then displays " key fob has left the vehicle"

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_154827_298.jpg
    IMG_20211125_154827_298.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 50
Reaction score
I had tried new battery in both fobs, try using spare fob, dealer has replaced a cluster, the warning displays, but I can still drive until I cycle key off, and it's intermittent. And seems only when passenger side door is opened🤷

Johnnyshore

Reaction score
That shouldn't matter. Was thinking interior or cargo lights. Something that comes on when the door is opened. LED bulbs can throw off RF that interferes with the fob reception.
Damn, just found this thread after experiencing the same thing on my 2023 BH...I replaced all of the interior and cargo/3rd lights with LED's...I guess I'll go one by one putting the halogen back in until it stops. Probably start with the cargo lights.

Users who are viewing this thread