5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key Fob and Key

johnkopp

Reaction score
New to this forum. Just got my 2019 1500 Big Horn 2 weeks ago. Loving everything about it so far. But I am curious about the key fob and separate key. New truck came with 2 key fobs and 2 separate keys (not including the emergency key inside the fob). What are you all doing with the extra key? Are you carrying it with you in case you get locked out? Do you carry it with the fob? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Ramses

Reaction score
The fob has a key in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New to this forum. Just got my 2019 1500 Big Horn 2 weeks ago. Loving everything about it so far. But I am curious about the key fob and separate key. New truck came with 2 key fobs and 2 separate keys (not including the emergency key inside the fob). What are you all doing with the extra key? Are you carrying it with you in case you get locked out? Do you carry it with the fob? Thanks in advance for your comments.

You don't have your truck in your sig but usually the 2 separate keys come with trucks that have the RamBox option and/or the RamBox divider. I just threw those keys in the safe and pull the metal key out of the fob for the occasional time I need one.

Users who are viewing this thread