5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key Fob: 1 or 2

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those of you that have taken delivery recently, did you recieve just one or two key fobs? I know it’s
a minor issue and we all would just like to get our trucks as ordered even with one key. But, we only go one fob with my wife's 2022 Audi and it is a PITA!!

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2 …. Ram is way smarter than Audi …. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unless she has an R8, then that’s bad a$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I do remember a post here not to long ago where a few people got only 1 FOB with the 2nd to come at a later date.
There were rumors of Ram scaling back to just one fob, but I don’t recall anyone actually getting just one. I think it was a false rumor.
The TRX I picked up last week has two fobs.

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There were rumors of Ram scaling back to just one fob, but I don’t recall anyone actually getting just one. I think it was a false rumor.
That could have been it and my memory just added in the extra LOL. I can't seem to find the post so I may just be talking out of my ***

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
More than rumor..
22B21CF9-2D01-4F1B-A660-BE74F454F524.png

Users who are viewing this thread