5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenda Klever RT Balance Issues

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else running Kenda Klever RT's and having issues keeping them balanced? I'm running 35X12.5 and only have about 5k miles on them and get a bad shake at highway speeds.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are holding up pretty good so far. I got the balance issue figured out. The shop that installed them originally never removed my old weights and was trying to counter balance them against the old weights 🤦🏼. Once I took them to reputable tire shop to have them rebalanced, all is good. They are wearing pretty evenly with rotating them every 5k. Road noise is getting a little louder as they wear but that's pretty normal for A/T's. 37 psi seems to be the sweet spot for comfort.

A little to early to say if I would buy again. I'm going to see how many miles I get out of them to make that determination.

Last edited:

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are holding up pretty good so far. I got the balance issue figured out. The shop that installed them originally never removed my old weights and was trying to counter balance them against the old weights 🤦🏼. Once I took them to reputable tire shop to have them rebalanced, all is good. They are wearing pretty evenly with rotating them every 5k. Road noise is getting a little louder as they wear but that's pretty normal for A/T's. 37 psi seams to be the sweet spot for comfort.

A little too early to say if I would buy again. I'm going to see how many miles I get out of them to make that determination.
I appreciate the feed back!

Users who are viewing this thread