5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep Cargo Camera View On

abishoff

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram Laramie with the 12” uConnect. Is there a way I can turn the on cargo camera display while driving and keep it displayed. I saw theres a hack for the backup cam and you press the button for 5sec. I haven’t tried that with the backup camera. But did try with the cargo cam and it didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorzane

Reaction score
I have not been able to get my cargo camera to stay on using Tazer. Unless I am missing something or I do not have something configured correctly. How can you keep the cargo camera to stay on using Tazer?

db252

Reaction score
It’s one of the ‘Live’ features. Hers a short list showing that. Live features run when the Tazer is installed full time.

9D9B5B26-6F0A-476A-89D2-489B341B9BE5.jpeg

abishoff

Reaction score
It’s one of the ‘Live’ features. Hers a short list showing that. Live features run when the Tazer is installed full time.

View attachment 82753

How’s does having Tazer installed full time affect my EZlynk? Between that and the bypass cable, that’s already 2 things plugged into the OBD2 port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tazer does not plug into the OBD2 port. simply unplug the SGW module and plug the Tazer DT Mini in its place. It is located above the OBD2 Diagnostic connector.

Users who are viewing this thread