5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KB Voodoo Hi Rise Crossbars

Chris71704

Reaction score
Hey all, I am wondering if anyone has used KB Voodoo or has them on their Ram. I searched an just come across their Max Modular racks.

I am looking to add cross bars to my 19 Rebel but I already have a Extang Trifecta tri fold and really not looking to purchase a new tonneau with side rails just to purchase the Yakima Bed rails.

I am looking to mount a snowboard carrier and basket in the winter and bike rails in the summer.

I know they are big in the toyota world but I can't come across anything about KV Voodoo for Ram

Any help would be great!

EGJ16

Reaction score
I was torn between a hard trifold and a retrax pro xr. I didnt like the idea of losing more bed space from the 5’7” bed so I decided on the extang xceed. I went this route because I found the “truck hero elevate rack system”. Just search that online and they sell just the side rails with the t slot channel. With the hard tri fold it’s basically the bak CS rack but is able to be used with more tonneau cover options.

Chris71704

Reaction score
I was torn between a hard trifold and a retrax pro xr. I didnt like the idea of losing more bed space from the 5’7” bed so I decided on the extang xceed. I went this route because I found the “truck hero elevate rack system”. Just search that online and they sell just the side rails with the t slot channel. With the hard tri fold it’s basically the bak CS rack but is able to be used with more tonneau cover options.
Thanks! I actually pulled the trigger on the KB Voodoo system and now waiting on USPS to get their Sh*t together. Its been in transit for 9 days now but I have a feeling its just sitting in a warehouse due to them being backed up. Who knows when I'll receive it. Sad part, its in New York and I am just across in Vermont!

EWNelson

Reaction score
Fellow Vermonter here, though I live in Southern California presently. Can't wait to get my green plate on my green truck!

Glad I saw your post before committing to a tire size. I'm going to be running 18x9 wheels and was going to go with 275/70R/18 tires, but now I'm thinking I might go either 285/75R/18 or 35x12.50R/18. Want to be juuuuust beyond flush with the fenders, which is looks to me like your setup is.

Chris71704

Reaction score
Fellow Vermonter here, though I live in Southern California presently. Can't wait to get my green plate on my green truck!

Glad I saw your post before committing to a tire size. I'm going to be running 18x9 wheels and was going to go with 275/70R/18 tires, but now I'm thinking I might go either 285/75R/18 or 35x12.50R/18. Want to be juuuuust beyond flush with the fenders, which is looks to me like your setup is.
Good to hear from another Vermonter on here! I'm running 35x12.5R20 and they have about 1.5'-2" of poke. Wheels are -24 offset though

Users who are viewing this thread