5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katzkin Ventilation Pricing

cubb99

Reaction score
I'm interested in swapping out my cloth interior with some leather seat covers and have recently discovered the Katzkin Leather seat covers as a nice-looking option especially since they have the option to add seat ventilation (Hot as heck in FL).

Does anyone here have experience with adding Katzkin leather with the heat/ventilation option and if so, what was the all-in price to make it happen including install?

cubb99

Reaction score
Update for anyone that cares. Katzkin sales team is very cool and helpful. They let me know that the single tone factory matching leather for the whole truck would be $1800 and to add the Heating/Cooling Ventilation it would be about another $1500 for a total around $3600 after taxes and everything. Also, installation is included in the price while receiving a 3-year warranty.

She also made it sound like the heating and ventilation comes in both the driver and passenger front seats which I was happy about since I thought it was only driver side due to some interference with some sensors on the passenger side(or so i've read on forums). Being in FL, the ventilation seems like it is a must.

Users who are viewing this thread