5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katzkin “factory match” for 2019/2020 Ram 1500

Ram Dude

Reaction score
Just bit the bullet and ordered Katzkin leather seats and install directly from Katzkin. Wanted just simple black factory match, so they took my VIN and said the factory match for my truck is PERFORATED leather seats. I told them I just had heated seats so thought perforated was only for cooled seats. Every Katzkin I’ve seen on this forum appears to be solid/smooth vice perforated leather. Anyone experience the same when ordering Katzkin “factory match” directly from Katzkin or otherwise?

The item # for my kit is S2DO04BK.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have that exact kit but I can say the black katzkin matches well to the black on my center console. Very good match you won't be disappointed and perforated leather looks good as well. I

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Ram Dude

Reaction score
Thanks dts. Think my apprehension was Katzkin ad pics make the perf holes look HUGE, but in reality they’re not that big 😂.

Ram Dude

Reaction score
Ok think I’m seeing a trend here...😂...Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread