5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KalamaPW

Lyf@03182017

Reaction score
Today I purchased a 2022 granite metallic level 3 Power Wagon with 17,000 miles. I’m 72 and have owned 20 trucks in my lifetime. I purchased my first Dodge truck in 2006. (Up to that point, my friends and I really liked the looks of Dodge trucks since 94 but thought: “there just had to be something mentally wrong with a guy that would purchase a Dodge Truck”,lol!!) I could no longer ignor these fine trucks. I almost purchased a New 2006 Powe Wagon back then but because diesel was still cheaper than gasoline, I drove off the lot in a 2006 silver 3500 quad cab longbed 4x4 diesel.
Now in 2022, I finally purchased my first Power Wagon and have not been this much in love with a truck since I purchased a decked out new 1979 GMC Sierra Classic 4x4 that I sold in 1980 only having it for one year because I had previously loaned it to my parents so they could go camping fishing at the famous “Pothole’s Reservoir, Moses Lake, Washington state” the day that My St Helen’s valcano blew on May 18, 1980, dumping over 2 ft of ash on them and where after being trapped with 20 other people in a motel for 5 days, my dad offered to use my beautiful shiny new truck to bust a trail through ash covered closed roads for others to follow, Thanks DAD!!
All I can say today is I’m so obsessing over this machine that it’s starting to worry my wife of 50 years who has never seen me like this, lol!
She will be so glad I found your forum so now you folks can take the blunt of my “Power Wagon” obsession.
Thanks for listening!!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and would love to see some pics!

Lyf@03182017

Reaction score
Congratulations, but be aware there are more Power Wagon owners over at Homepage - HD Rams
I never thought for a minute that power wagon owners are smarter or me buying one was a smart move. It was a more passionate action than intelligent. The smart truck owners are probably driving those 1500 diesels. Im happy here, too?

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I never thought for a minute that power wagon owners are smarter or me buying one was a smart move. It was a more passionate action than intelligent. The smart truck owners are probably driving those 1500 diesels. Im happy here, too?
But things like the fuse box are completely different and they're more likely to have the answers you need.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
Welcome to another WA state owner! As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew where you were, haha. Kalama is just north of me - I live in Vancouver, WA.

Users who are viewing this thread