5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just traded my ‘17 Ram BH for a ‘21 Laramie Night

aodetailnj

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time reader and lurker, finally pulled the trigger on a ‘21 Laramie Night. I’ve been eying these 5th Gens for some time now and decided to strike.

I’ve never been a white fan, but the Night Package looks solid on it.

First steps will be to toss some PPF on the front end and Ceramic Coat it.

Looking forward to posting a bit more now

Attachments

• 7882C6CF-5E03-44C2-A224-22E86E25CA86.jpeg
    7882C6CF-5E03-44C2-A224-22E86E25CA86.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 40

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Nice truck- you gotta be happy with the big horn to Laramie night edition switch. I just got my night edition today and it feels like a huge upgrade over my '14 sport that was really nice. The white looks really sharp on those... almost reeled me in but ultimately I went with granite crystal.

aodetailnj

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I loved my ‘17 BH, but this thing is on a whole different level.
I wanted to go with Granite Crystal, but I have a Tundra that’s wearing a very similar color. I’ve never had a white vehicle so figured what the hell. Best of luck with yours!

My guys will be Ceramic Coating and applying PPF to the truck in a couple of weeks. Even the boss has to wait to get on the schedule 😂

Buffchief52

Reaction score
Awesome looking truck! I just traded my 2015 Express Hemi for a 2020 Laramie hemi e torque. You’ll love the new one, they are so smooth and quiet now! Welcome to gen 5.

Users who are viewing this thread