5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just saying hi, new owner

Badmonkey

Reaction score
Its been a while since I joined or followed on any forums. I lurked in here for a while till these sales started hitting. I picked up my 2020 Laramie Sport. A friend of mine grabbed one as well. Will get my sig up to date eventually. Anyway, thanks for having me and see you guys around.

Attachments

• 20200327_175026.jpg
    20200327_175026.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 36

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Its been a while since I joined or followed on any forums. I lurked in here for a while till these sales started hitting. I picked up my 2020 Laramie Sport. A friend of mine grabbed one as well. Will get my sig up to date eventually. Anyway, thanks for having me and see you guys around.
Welcome to the forum @Badmonkey!
Glad to have you here, and congrats on your new truck!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Beautiful truck! congrats on your new ride.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new truck, and I absolutely love that Delmonico Red. Wish they had that one on the lot when I picked mine up last month. Only ones they had in that color were with all the chrome, and I was not all about that.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you. Try Googling “Bonus Drive” and see if either of you qualify for the $250 rebate. Some free mod money...

ScottishRAM

Reaction score
Welcome Willwork4truck. This is a great forum.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations! Beautiful truck, glad you got the Ram boxes - I love mine (despite the slightly warped lids ;-)

Badmonkey

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I will look into the "Bonus Drive", thanks for the heads up. Been shopping around for wheels / tires and lift (level). Very hesitant to do anything really, however I wish I saw more aggressive tires on the 20" Sports wheels like I have, I like them, but do not love them. See you guys around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/