5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just purchased Granite 19 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab. Love it!

westcoast

Reaction score
After going to a few dealers I Got a few thousand more for my paid off trade and talked the one dealer down another $5,000. I paid $41,000 minus my $15,000 trade so I wrote them a check for $26,000. Finance guy was ticked but hey I have to eat too.

I've never been a Dodge guy but this new Ram blows Ford and GM away. The wife even said just go test drive a Silverado before you pull the trigger and I did it just to amuse her. No comparison; GM better step up it up or they are going to continue to lose out to RAM

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, post some photos of your new Ram.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good .. what I did notice about the Granite is in certain light conditions, the paint appears to change .. the metallic flakes stick out TREMENDOUSLY .. I was impressed. Some of our street lights here have been updated to pure white LEDs and you can see the "ghosting" of the paint when you drive under them .. very awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread