5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just placed order

BooShaker

Reaction score
Hello all. Been lurking for awhile and I just placed an order for a new Ram 1500 today. Laramie level 1, Hemi etorque, crew cab, 4X4, ORP, and RamBox. After a long few months searching for something that had everything I wanted and not too much of I didn't...and going down the road on several dealer transfers...I figured ordering was the best option. Now the waiting begins.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hello all. Been lurking for awhile and I just placed an order for a new Ram 1500 today. Laramie level 1, Hemi etorque, crew cab, 4X4, ORP, and RamBox. After a long few months searching for something that had everything I wanted and not too much of I didn't...and going down the road on several dealer transfers...I figured ordering was the best option. Now the waiting begins.
Congrats on your new truck. Sounds a lot like my Laramie, except I also got the Sport Appearance Package. What color did you go with?

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats, welcome to the fray! Get ready to spend way too much time reading and way to much emptying of your wallet for truck stuff! :ROFLMAO:

BooShaker

Reaction score
Congrats, welcome to the fray! Get ready to spend way too much time reading and way to much emptying of your wallet for truck stuff! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks. I already spend too much time reading in here, 🤣 First thing will be a spray in bedliner and then at tonneau cover. Hopefully that will keep me for awhile. At least as far as the wife knows. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread