5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just picked up yesterday 1500 limited (RAM) red !!

Oakmtn

Reaction score
She is a beauty !! loaded with options Multi function tailgate is a game changer for me (I'm old :))
What I find weird is the RAM on the grille is red, the door badges are red with ( RAM)red logo and the 3 tailgate badges are blacked out ??
Thanks to you on this forum I just purchased the 8 year 125 k warranty for about 1 k less than quoted at the dealer

The dealer gave me $5,660 in rebates and credits, nice people to work with

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
What I find weird is the RAM on the grille is red, the door badges are red with ( RAM)red logo and the 3 tailgate badges are blacked out ??
Because it has the Ram "RED" package which sends money to Bono to fight AIDS or something like that.
I like the front emblem but the sides and the inside center console look bad because it advertises Bono's company.

BrandonSmith

Reaction score
She is a beauty !! loaded with options Multi function tailgate is a game changer for me (I'm old :))
Thanks to you on this forum I just purchased the 8 year 125 k warranty for about 1 k less than quoted at the dealer

The dealer gave me $5,660 in rebates and credits, nice people to work with
Congrats! Great truck - you will love it!

FYI Your window sticker link doesn't work. Here is a working link https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFHT5PN611517

Oakmtn

Reaction score
Because it has the Ram "RED" package which sends money to Bono to fight AIDS or something like that.
I like the front emblem but the sides and the inside center console look bad because it advertises Bono's company.
Yeah I honestly didn't even know about that, I just liked the truck :) have already been looking to re-badge her ...lol

Oakmtn

Reaction score
Paranoid.
Isn't every window sticker available online ? I know I looked at dozens, all of them had the vin# . Don't really see any issue, but thats why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors, everyone is a little different

BrandonSmith

Reaction score
Everyone's VIN and license plate is available for anyone to see in public. All they have to do is walk down the street and look at the VIN and license plate. Why does posting on a forum make any difference? What information can be found from either of those two pieces of information?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a little privacy. Also, a random schmuck in your town is different than all the random schmucks on the interwebz

Users who are viewing this thread