5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just picked up a '20

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The $16,100 total rebates and incentives was hard to resist, so I turned my Jeep Gladiator Max Tow in early and leased a 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel. Only the second diesel I've ever had, and first diesel pickup ever. Looking forward to the helpful discussion here. So far, LOVE this truck.

Attachments

• 20200228_114909[1].jpg
    20200228_114909[1].jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 40
Welcome. I know you traded a Jeep but if you happen to have any other non fca vehicles at your house, doesn’t have to be yours just same address, go snag this extra rebate.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

I’ve always wondered who these rebates guys are?

There are lots of different rebates for different reasons. Like all coupons or promos there is usually an advertiser that foots the bill, an incentive to create exposure, increase sales, etc. This particular rebate appears to mainly be sponsored by FCA and Allstate and is allowed to be promoted as a “perk” for various participating firms/corporations. I haven’t seen/heard many companies promoting it however except for Allstate, kudos to them. There aren’t any strings attached that I have found and no obvious data sharing/spamming that I can see although I can’t say for sure. If you google “bonus drive” you can find more information on the program. It’s the easiest (extra) $250 you can get for doing nothing extra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back