5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered ReadyLift 3.5", What Wheel size?

Kennydoyle

Reaction score
AS the title states i just ordered a 3.5" lift from ReadyLift. I was wondering what size wheels I can run with this setup. I know the website says 20x9 0 offset but I have seen different setups posted all over the forum. I was hoping to run 20x10 -18 offset with 35x12.50xR20 tires. Will I experience rubbing with this setup? Thank you all for the help!

Kennydoyle

Reaction score
Do you know this from experience? Doing some research I found a photo and description of a truck that has the same setup and owner says there is no rubbing and he did no trimming. But that’s the only one I’ve found

Tac747

Reaction score
Do you know this from experience? Doing some research I found a photo and description of a truck that has the same setup and owner says there is no rubbing and he did no trimming. But that’s the only one I’ve found
35's will fit without rub unless the suspension is in articulation. An example would be full left turn backing into the driveway and when the left rear tire climbs the curb the right front will rub. I wouldn't even want to see what would happen off road in a hard turn.

Tac747

Reaction score
So basically.... they rub.
Short answer-Yes
Long answer- Depends on if you use it as a truck. If you only drive it on paved surfaces you should be fine but if you take it off the pavement I would recommend not putting 35 on anything less than a 5" or 6" lift. Thats why I just stuck with 33" tires. I use my 4 wheel drive.

Kennydoyle

Reaction score
Short answer-Yes
Long answer- Depends on if you use it as a truck. If you only drive it on paved surfaces you should be fine but if you take it off the pavement I would recommend not putting 35 on anything less than a 5" or 6" lift. Thats why I just stuck with 33" tires. I use my 4 wheel drive.
Just had to heat up the plastic liner and push it back about an inch. No rubbing whatsoever on or off road

Users who are viewing this thread