5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered. Northeast PA.

Silvertoy

Reaction score
Just ordered the following at my Dealer on Friday, and just signed up here:
2019 ram 1500 CC Big Horn, 6.4' bed.
Patriot Blue w/, Mountain Brown,
Bench Seat,
Hemi E-torque,
Level 2 Equipment Group,
Air Suspension,
North Edition
9 Speaker Audio,
Panoramic Roof,
Premium Lighting Group,
Bed Utility Group,
Protection Group,
Blind spot and cross path,
Trailer Brake Controller,
Wheel to Wheel side steps.

-REALLY wanted to get the North package actually, or at least even the 4x4 package, but both were blocked when I ordered sadly.

Update: Once my order was entered by the dealer as a sold order we suddenly were able to get North Edition. Which is what I got.

Last edited:

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Loo
Just ordered the following at my Dealer on Friday, and just signed up here:
2019 ram 1500 crew cab Big Horn /6.4' long bed.
Patriot Blue Exterior, Canyon Brown Bench Seat interior.
Hemi E-torque.
LED group.
Level 2 Group.
Air Suspension.
Panoramic Roof.
Tow Package.

A little dissapointed in my order really.
-Regretting the tow package, but dealer says the surround backup camera was only on the Laramie/Limited, so don't think I'm missing much, I really just wanted the hitch and TBC.
-REALLY wanted to get the North package actually, or at least even the 4x4 package, but both were blocked when I ordered sadly.
Looks like it's gonna be a nice truck congrats!

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Nice work with the bench seat! I like it. I think you may still be able to order the North edition if the dealer puts in the order as a "sold order" on order priority instead of "Dealer order".

Silvertoy

Reaction score
Holy cow! You were right, dealer just called me and he said after they went to put in as a sold order the north edition was suddenly an option. Just placed my order for a 2019 North Edition. So excited and thank you so much for the tip

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Holy cow! You were right, dealer just called me and he said after they went to put in as a sold order the north edition was suddenly an option. Just placed my order for a 2019 North Edition. So excited and thank you so much for the tip
That is awesome! Glad I was able to help you get the exact truck that you want. I had the same thing happen to me when they told me they could not order the 5'7 bed without an etorque. I was bummed and could not believe it and called about 8 different dealers around the USA to confirm. Finally got one dealer that said they could do it and then another member on the this forum mentioned the sold order priority. I checked the quote I got and sure enough it said "sold order". Went back to my local dealer, told him to try it, and bingo it worked. I was a happy camper again. Surprised the dealers do not know this already as I have seen many people on here state they can no longer order this or that.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where in northeast Pennsylvania are you located? My son lives in Perkasie, about 45 minutes north of Philadelphia.

Silvertoy

Reaction score
Sitting in a Yard in New Boston, MI. don't know if that's a good or bad sign, as it's a rail yard and my dealership thought their trucks always came via truck, not rail. If it went by truck, I'd think it was only a few days out, if it's going by rail first, then maybe 2 weeks.

Silvertoy

Reaction score
Apparently left New Boston, MI on the 11th,,, Still bouncing around on the rails a week later and hasn't arrived in the Twin Oaks, PA yard... Dealerships' site said delivery would be the 19th last week, then the 21st on Tuesday and now the 24th..... I think they lost it, lol.

Silvertoy

Reaction score
Order for 2019, 1500, CC Bighorn 6.4,..
Order placed on 3/26 @ Tunkhannock Auto Mart, Tunkhannock, Pa
Checking status on Ram chat...
3/26 Von#
3/27 Vin#
3/28 D Status.
3/30 D1 status
4/1 D1 status
4/3 D1 status
4/5 D1 status
4/8 JB status
4/9 KZ
4/11 KZ Left the New Boston, No facility
4/15 KZ
4/22 KZ Yep, I got too excited, been traveling on that same train from New Boston, MI to Twin Oaks, PA for 12 days now... No ETA,,, they just say call back in 2-3 weeks.

Silvertoy

Reaction score
20 Days now in KZ status, Left the Railyard 18 days ago in New Boston, MI, never made it to the next Railyard. Dealer is now saying it made it to the next railyard, Ram Cust service says otherwise....

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice! I really like the patriot blue with that interior color combo. Not sure I’ve seen that on these trucks yet. Well done.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations! Worth the wait, I'm sure. Looks great, love the color. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread