5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered a pedal commander

Puffgreen

Reaction score
Just ordered a pedal commander .the wife going to kill me if she finds out . O well it’s to late now..lol
was the price good?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol, she won’t find out unless you tell her. Oh wait as soon as she pushes the pedal it will yell out “ he purchased me “ ha ha ha. :)

Puffgreen

Reaction score
She ain’t driver it yet. Lol. I had my truck for about 4months now but I may let her drive it on sport + mode after I install it.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just made a install video for the pedal Commander for our trucks. very easy but if y'all want a visual before you try to install here it is.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did a negative terminal battery reset and that got rid of the initial pedal lag that I had when I picked up my truck from the dealer.

I am going to don't at the day In pick up mine. How long did you leave it disconnected for? How much of a difference did you notice?

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am going to don't at the day In pick up mine. How long did you leave it disconnected for? How much of a difference did you notice?
30 seconds....big difference... enough where Im not going to waste money on the pedal commander. By the time I put on my CAI and cat back Ill be good!

whetrick1

Reaction score
Just made a install video for the pedal Commander for our trucks. very easy but if y'all want a visual before you try to install here it is.

Where did you mount the pedal commander I stuck mine under the dash on the center console. Stuck it on the flat area just behind the upper console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread