5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just noticed after 10,000 miles “Limited “

GM convert

Reaction score
Compass, love the technology ! With all the complaining, my truck is perfect. The squeaky brakes seems to be when it’s hot and dry? I’m not super concerned, it’s not that bad. Otherwise in my opinion it’s by far the best vehicle I’ve owned. I have a lot of them too. Screen, adaptive cruise, lane assist, air ride, and gas mileage is what sets it apart from the others, for me.

Attachments

• EA006E41-7BB3-42E7-9C2D-92B7B122BF0E.jpeg
    EA006E41-7BB3-42E7-9C2D-92B7B122BF0E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 158

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great to read positive reviews. Your mileage reminds me of my days as a consultant. I used to put 3500-7000 miles per month on my vehicle. I may have had the first BMW z3 in the US with 100k. Mine was an early build and had no issues.

Forum posts like these are exceptionally helpful to those who are wanting to know about long term reliability.

Last edited:

RichRios

Reaction score
Compass, love the technology ! With all the complaining, my truck is perfect. The squeaky brakes seems to be when it’s hot and dry? I’m not super concerned, it’s not that bad. Otherwise in my opinion it’s by far the best vehicle I’ve owned. I have a lot of them too. Screen, adaptive cruise, lane assist, air ride, and gas mileage is what sets it apart from the others, for me.
What’s are you getting for MPG’s?

RichRios

Reaction score
There is so many negative post on here that’s it almost hard to believe a good one like yours......but thank you (y) because I get my truck this week and this makes me feel better

Polaris Man

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe too, glad you got a good one, wish I could say the same, I am getting extremely close to demanding a buy back.

GM convert

Reaction score
Driving hard. 18 mpg 85/90 on interstate, highway, in town. 600 miles to a tank.
15D78D4D-AB5D-41BF-9B71-2A4A74A0231B.jpeg

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s funny you mentioned that, I looked all over the first couple times a drove my truck then finally found it!

Kidder

Reaction score
The compass direction always displays the current direction. It has done that since the release of the 8.4n screen.

Users who are viewing this thread