5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just have to vent.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks like the same size parking spaces to me with the double line between spaces to help avoid door dings. View attachment 42640
Going to have to check this out further. I live in SI and go to the Bayonne NJ, Costco. More and more Staten Islanders are going and paying a bridge toll. Last time I went I saw 4 friends + 2 of their wives. Staten Island Costco is one of the most $$$ producing in the country but I tend to believe Brooklyn has it beat. Perhaps the spaces are the same size and it is just the "a$$e$ and elbows" atmosphere that convey that feeling.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Regarding parking way out, we have a guy at our church that has Power Wagon with every option , must have paid 75K+ for it, he parks out at the end of the parking lot, backs in and every Sunday some idiot parks next to him, not real close, but still.:mad:

So why does the pastor always park that close to him? :D

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That Jeep thing is hilarious, but yeah I could see a guy coming out and kicking the vehicles next to him. What would have *really* been hilarious is if each Jeep had some kind of front running boards that would have boxed the guy in so he couldn't move until each Jeep pulled out of the spaces :ROFLMAO:

Amazing93

Reaction score
I had a door ding on my drivers side door so bad they cracked the paint.... not a chip but a 3" long crack. Jackasses have no respect. I now park my 19 far far away from everything

Users who are viewing this thread