5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just had a 22” Magnaflow Installed… Impresisons

Detroitmikeb

Reaction score
Hi. I’ve been stalking for a while on what to do with exhaust. The Mopar ram air intake made the exhaust sound deeper but I wanted just a little more. Nothing crazy. I was going to go with the Borla Touring but even that seemed pretty loud. I just wanted a touch above stock.

The 22” Magnaflow 12578 has done just that. It’s like stock at idle (pretty much) and just a tad louder driving around town. When you hit the pedal it wakes up and sounds muscular but not loud! I’ve literally only drove about 5 miles so far so I’ll update with videos when it breaks in. But if you’re looking for just a tad more than stock, intake, stock resonators and this muffler is pretty great. No drone at all.

Doc33

Reaction score
Any pics of this installed? Did you weld it in or bolt on? Considering this one as well

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I did a 22-in Dynomax which is essentially the same thing and it is absolutely perfect. Sounds almost stock at idle and at low cruising as you say but really barks when you get on it. Zero drone. First aftermarket exhaust I have ever had in my life that literally has zero drone. Love it.

Detroitmikeb

Reaction score
Sorry I didn’t get any notifications about reply’s. Yeah it sounds pretty good. Some slight bassy drone. I decided to bite the bullet and get the corsa system. It’s going on next week.

Users who are viewing this thread