5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my longhorn with ramboxes

John

Reaction score
Beautiful truck, when did you order it??

John

John

Reaction score
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm averaging 15.1 even have the Pulsar tuner installed and run on Economy mode!

John

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@SpeedyV the link is broken, can you fix it? Just a google page that says 404 error. thanks!
You can find an updated link here.

Also, here are the details:

The "posts" for the bed extender are clearly visible in three photos on page 19 of the Texas edition of the 2019 Ram 1500 brochure (LongHorn pictured on the cover). The bed step is also pictured here. On page 37, under the Storage section, there is a note stating "Bed extender (included in Bed Utility Group)". Page 38 lists, "...bed extender (available with RamBox System only)".

In the 2019 Ram 1500 Quick Reference Guide, page 5 states the following:

"Bed Extender — If Equipped
The bed extender has three functional positions:
  • Storage Position – maximizes the bed cargo area when not in use.
  • Divider Position – managing your cargo and assisting in keeping cargo from moving around the truck bed.
  • Extender Position – extends the bed of the truck beyond the tail gate an additional 15 inches (38 cm) for additional cargo room."
The 2019 Ram 1500 Feature Availability Guide lists "Bed extender (included in Bed Utility Group)" on page 17. On page 59, it states that the Bed Utility Group includes:
  • Upper adjustable tie downs
  • Bed extender (available with RamBox only)
  • Bed step, deployable
  • Bed lighting
  • Spray-in bed liner (Medium and High Price Class only)

The 2019 Ram 1500 User Guide also discusses the bed extender on page 5 (table of contents), page 66 (mentions "Cargo extender/divider"), page 68 (mentions "Bed Extender - If Equipped"), and page 69 (the "Extender Position" sub-section).

WKH

Reaction score
I saw it on ram website doing vehicle searches. It was close to everything I wanted and was in transit. The dealer expedited it as is was sitting in city about 4hrs away. They came close to my offer so he had them expedite it

Users who are viewing this thread