5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just for fun my truck has a name.

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
Big Barda - Ram
Misty Knight - SRT Jeep
Mystique - GSXR 750

My traded/sold vehicles:
Syf - brilliant white Scatpack
Panthra - Mopar 12 (Chrysler 300)
Jean Gray - GSXR 1000

Last edited:

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Shadow....honestly kinda named after The dog shadow in Homeword Bound...that dog was good people in my book. But now that I have the truck and see that it’s black mostly with hints of grey....it also picked up shadow from the Alec Baldwin movie “the shadow”

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
My vehicles are named Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All (Doctor Who reference). The truck will be Stormy the Third.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Vader's Rebel - I've always thought the Granite two tone Rebels looks like Vader's helmet... so it stuck and my son loves it.

sgk

Reaction score
I find it a little odd, we all (ok most) refer to our trucks as "shes" and yet all the names so far a masculine. Am I missing something? What happened to names like Chrystal, Diamond, Coco... to stripper like?

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
I find it a little odd, we all (ok most) refer to our trucks as "shes" and yet all the names so far a masculine. Am I missing something? What happened to names like Chrystal, Diamond, Coco... to stripper like?
U crazy joker

Davidmurphy02

Reaction score
My wife named ours Rambo, because it feels big and aggressive to her.....she drives a Honda fit ;o)

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
Lol...mine are female aliases

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
My 2003 Ram is simply Big Blue but if we are off rod on some sketchy stuff it is Old Dolly LMAO

Beastram

Reaction score
What kind of tires do you have on the Beast? I like the aggressive look of those.
Ridge grappler 35 x 11.5 x 20 yeah I like them too I saw them on this website somebody else have them they’re definitely a nice tire and they’re quiet there In between a terrain and mud tire

sgk

Reaction score
Ridge grappler 35 x 11.5 x 20 yeah I like them too I saw them on this website somebody else have them they’re definitely a nice tire and they’re quiet there In between a terrain and mud tire

And that's on original 20" Ram rims, and is it safe to say they will run me around 300 each?

sgk

Reaction score
I got them for $350 Canadian. Yes and they are on their original rims that came with the truck 20 inch

Oh you're from BC. even better that it was in 350 CAD, can you let me know where you ordered them from(what site) and do you have any rubbing on bumps or turns being that they are 35's , they also come in 33 i would imagine.

Beastram

Reaction score
Oh you're from BC. even better that it was in 350 CAD, can you let me know where you ordered them from(what site) and do you have any rubbing on bumps or turns being that they are 35's , they also come in 33 i would imagine.
Sorry it was $450 from my dealership order them for me . Yes they come in 33” through the ride is smooth as a babies bottom

Users who are viewing this thread