5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a small one inch lift...

Milkman7768

Reaction score
Hello all!

I just pulled the trigger on a 2019 Ram Limited Crew with the 6’4” bed. Billet silver!

I just got out of my 2017 GMC 2500 that was a nightmare. Attempted lemon law, etc..

Life also changed a bit and didn’t need a 3/4 ton anymore.

I had a 2014 Laramie prior to my GMC and I did truly miss it as well.

I tried locating a truck with the factory off road package but was not able to.

Is there anyone that makes or can direct me to just what is involved in the 1 inch factory lift that’s on the factory off road package?

I’m used to the 3/4 ton height and just want to
Beef it up a tad.

I’m going to be getting come BFG KO2 ATs in the next size up from the 275/55/20s.

Also, being a limited I obviously have the air ride!

Bedslide is ordered, Leer Cap is ordered as well. ARB Twin air compressor is going in the bed as well for my biking needs. Big mountain bikers here!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the truck! There's TONS of discussion on what the ORG includes and how the lift is achieved, search around and I'm sure you'll come across it quick!

Milkman7768

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the truck! There's TONS of discussion on what the ORG includes and how the lift is achieved, search around and I'm sure you'll come across it quick!

Thanks man!

Dealer is changing my air suspension to “Rebel” settings on 6/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online