5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a quick question for Rebel owners

Butch50

Reaction score
I just took possession of my 2020 Rebel. My wife and I took it for a drive and found that on the passenger side there was no molded foam cup holder in the door bin. I have one on the driver side. Did you have 2 or just one?

Thanks

Trebel

Reaction score
I just took possession of my 2020 Rebel. My wife and I took it for a drive and found that on the passenger side there was no molded foam cup holder in the door bin. I have one on the driver side. Did you have 2 or just one?

Thanks
I have a new rebel and mine came with two !

varnerme

Reaction score
My 2020 Rebel picked up in November just has one on driver's side door only.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
I was unsure - and literally had to go look just now... I have two.

2019 (mid year build fwiw)

Kob0583

Reaction score
I have two in my rebel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingRebel

Reaction score

Thanks
I have a 19 Rebel. You should definitely get two cup holders. Take it back to the dealer.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Two here on a 2019. It should state on your buildsheet how many were included for your 2020.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
My daughter's 2019 Rebel has two. I agree that a salesman probably grabbed the one from your passenger side for a truck they sold which didn't have it. I've had sales people offer to do that multiple times. The latest was when I bought my 2020 Laramie with rambox. It didn't have the bed divider, and the sales guy said he'd just grab one out of another truck. Trouble was, none of them had the divider so I had to order one. But that's another story for another thread.

LincolnSixAlpha

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 2020 Rebel on 12/27, and I only had one, on the driver's side. To be quite honest, I was actually gonna throw it away since I thought it seemed like such an afterthought.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 2020 Rebel on 12/27, and I only had one, on the driver's side. To be quite honest, I was actually gonna throw it away since I thought it seemed like such an afterthought.
Apparently there are a few members here that need one. You could be a hero - don't throw it away. ;)

LincolnSixAlpha

Reaction score
Apparently there are a few members here that need one. You could be a hero - don't throw it away. ;)

Happy to share, if someone would like to pickup shipping and packaging. Will drop it off at my local UPS store. It’s yours no cost other than shipping and packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's doubtful they are an afterthought since 4th gens had them too. They actually come in very handy for me. I'd buy them if I didn't already have two.
Now the bumper step, that seems like an afterthought to me. LOL

Tones1975

Reaction score
It's doubtful they are an afterthought since 4th gens had them too. They actually come in very handy for me. I'd buy them if I didn't already have two.
Now the bumper step, that seems like an afterthought to me. LOL
The foam cup holders come in quite handy for me. The rear kick down step is the best thing ever. I've got worn out knees and it really helps getting in the bed

Users who are viewing this thread