5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 1st: FCA changes to Unlimited mileage plans

jmoor126

Reaction score
I called Ziegler about an extended warranty and they said they have significant revisions coming June 1st to the Unlimited mileage 7 year plan. I am not sure if this is price, or discontinuation but if you are on the fence (like I was) you need to pull the trigger. Does anyone have any info on what they are changing?

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I called Ziegler about an extended warranty and they said they have significant revisions coming June 1st to the Unlimited mileage 7 year plan. I am not sure if this is price, or discontinuation but if you are on the fence (like I was) you need to pull the trigger. Does anyone have any info on what they are changing?

Are they encouraging you to buy prior to then? When FCA was ending the Lifetime warranty, those websites were urging people to sign up before hand. I'd be curious if they are hinting at the same here, or just noting major revisions will occur. You could also email Clay Robbins and see if he knows anything about the change. That's who I got mine from and they are A+ for working with.

agjr85

Reaction score
I called to get a quote and sales guy mentioned that changes were coming June 1st.

jmoor126

Reaction score
They strongly urged me to purchase the unlimited mileage before June 1st but would not elaborate. Since I drive around 30,000-40,000 a year, it will be well worth it for me so I pulled the trigger.

buckeyecool71

Reaction score
A banner appears in red stating price is going up on June 1st for Unlimited Plans.

JasonB

Reaction score
I picked up 7yr/unlim about a week ago. 2900$ 100$ deductable

That was with paramedic discount and 250$ off per the email i received

geotex1

Reaction score
Rumor from a solid source says the unlimited will be going away just like lifetime was phased out last November.

jmoor126

Reaction score
I purchased the 7yr/Unlimited for 2,070 with a $200 deductible. I used code PAYINFULL for $360 off.

mike12193

Reaction score
I purchased the 7yr/Unlimited for 2,070 with a $200 deductible. I used code PAYINFULL for $360 off.

Thank you for the code I just purchased the same!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread